Ratchford Exotic Meats
What Is So Special About Elk and Buffalo Meat?
- It is the most lean meat to eat!
- Deliciously Healthy!!
- High in Protein, Low in Cholesterol and Calories
- Low Fat!
- Buffalo and Elk tastes great!
- Nutritionally, you are getting more protein and nutrients with fewer calories and less fat.
- Bison are not subjected to growth hormones or stimulants so meat is healthier!
Hungry for some Buffalo, Wild Boar, Venison or Elk sticks, then click here?
is located approximately 80 miles South of Branson, Missouri. Here, in Marshall, Arkansas, near the beautiful Buffalo River, our buffalo and cattle roam the wooded hills, graze in the open meadows and fields, and drink the pure spring water. Originally, the ranch was founded to raise cattle and grow strawberries by the Ratchford Family in the 1950's. Currently, second generation, L.C. Ratchford and family have utilized the 500 acre spread for the past 9 years to raise buffalo, cattle, and other exotics.
We have now started offering to the public Ratchford Farms natural raised, grass fed, Angus-cross Beef. No hormones, antibiotics, or steroids. All our cattle are Spring watered, this can drastically affect the taste, color, and texture of the meat. The genetics of this heard of cattle have been in the Ratchford family for over 150 years. We invite you to try some of best tasting beef on the market today.
Shipped right to your door!